Research Institute of Complex Issues
The Institute was established in 2009 as a major scientific structural division aimed at exercising and coordination of all research activities of the Adyghe State University. The Institute staff conducts research in the sphere of medical, biological, social and humanitarian sciences.
Main areas of scientific research:
- biodiversity of the Caucasus;
- environmental geology, natural resource management and GIS;
- science of nutrition;
- time-lapse and forecasting technologies of the environmental conditions and environmental impact assessment;
- disaster management technologies;
- living systems and и health protection technologies;
- socially significant diseases’ loss enhancement technologies;
- social psychology and pedagogics;
- ethnic culture, ethno-social resources;
- social and economic growth of our region.
As of today, the Institute has 106 staff members including 21 Doctor of Science and 33 Candidates for Science as well as collaboration with the research and academic personnel of the university departments.
ASU Research Institute has its own science centers and labs, as well as museums and a printing and publication department. The Institute liaises with a number of research establishments and scientists. You can find out more at http://niikp.adygnet.ru/