Useful Information for International Students
Information for Foreign Applicants
ASU pre-University course has spacious study rooms, an extensive library (more than 3000 items), computerized classrooms and its own student dormitory. The training complex and dormitory have round-the-clock security. Asiyat M. Bedanokova, Deputy Dean for Education is a permanent resident as well.
Cost of living in the student dormitory per month: 600 RUR
Cost of living in the married quarter’s dormitory per month:
State-funded and commercial education – 740 RUR per month.
Extramural education – 250 RUR per day.
Besides ASU staff provides assistance in handling foreign applicants’ passport and visa requirements and medical insurance papers.
Educational documents required for the pre-University course Foreign Applicants:
- Applicants High School Diploma or GED Certificate, (copy) translated and notarized;
- Passport or ID, (copy), translated and notarized;
- 6 photos, size 3*4;
- Certificate of Immunization Status (diphtheria; catalepsy; measles; viral hepatitis B; MMRV vaccine);
- HIV scan.
- Photofluorography scan.
- Overall cost of studies for Foreign Applicants: 72,000 RUR per year.
- For further questions and details, please, contact:
- International Department Staff, #18, Zhukovskogo, St, Maykop, the Republic of Adygeya, Russia, 385000 (area zip-code);
- Admissions Office landline: +7 (918) 224-39-81
Or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org